Young farmers seminar in Ongerup
On Friday 19 October 2018 Paul Meaton held a seminar for young farmers at the Yongergnow-Ongerup Community Resource Centre. The topics will incuded:
- When do I become a partner in the farm partnership?
- When can I get access to the "cheque book"?
- The new way of "financial farming"
- Do I need a will?
- Newly married and mum and dad are insisting on a BFA. Help - what's a BFA?
- What is a succession plan?
- How do I approach the subject of my parents retiring? How much money will they need to retire on?
We held a presentation on Employment at the Dumbleyung Community Resource Centre on Monday 13 August 2018.
more news... | next >