Being a treasurer of a community group is kind of like playing Monopoly. Don’t let the throw of a dice determine your success.
Take a chance on Lincolns Accountants as they highlight the roles and responsibilities of being a great treasurer. We will be holding 3 workshops at Centennial Stadium on 9, 15 and 24 May.
To secure your spot please download an enrolment form at http://albanyleisurecentre.com.au/programs-/active-albany/.
Small Business Seminar
Come along to our Small Business Seminar at Yongergnow-Ongerup CRC starting at 9.30am.
The topics that Paul Meaton and Tom Warner will cover include:
- Farm and business finance made simple
- What is a fair wage for you and your employee
- Why do you have a tax profit but no money in the bank
- Getting the most out of your accountant
RSVP by 27 April to 9828 2325 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment seminar in Newdegate
We will be in Newdegate on Friday 2 May to present a seminar on employment at the Community Resource Centre. Topics include:
- National employment standards
- Steps for new employees
- Employing a foreign worker
- Single touch payroll
RSVP by 27 April to 9871 1791 or email@example.com
more news... | next >